After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Insecticide For Crickets of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Insecticide For Crickets in 2022
List the Best Insecticide For Crickets in 2022
Niban Nisus FG Granular Pest Control Insecticide Bait 4 LB Shaker, Clear
- Weather resistant
- Target pests: Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Silverfish, Carpenter Ants
- Minimizes call backs
- 5% Boric Acid active ingredient
- Indoor / outdoor use
SPECTRUM BRANDS 53944, 10-Pound Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns Granules 10 Pounds, Kil, 10 lbs
$6.00 in stock
- Kills lawn insects: use outdoors on lawns and as a band treatment around your house foundation
- Kills more than 100 insect types: kills insects above and below ground, including ants (excluding harvester and pharaoh ants), crickets, armyworms, cutworms, grubs, ticks and others as listed
- Kills on contact: treat when insects first appear or when you notice lawn damage
- Controls grubs: treat any time between late July and early October
- Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application
Cricket XL by Catchmaster - 6 Glue Traps, Ready to Use Indoors. Largest Spider Scorpion Insect Bug Trap Sticky Adhesive Long-Lasting Print Design Poison-Free Non-Toxic - Made in The USA
- READY TO USE: Cricket XL Largest Spider Scorpion Insect and Bug glue traps are pre-scented and are intended for use without additional bait. For best use, leave trap with paper on so pests can acclimate to the trap, then place glue boards along known or suspected pathways. Scented with a special formula to attract insects.
- MAXIMUM PROTECTION: Catchmaster Cricket XL glue traps are safe, poison free, non-toxic and no-mess. An effective alternative to standalone glue boards that may not hold up as well in damp or humid areas like basements or bathrooms. When placed in an area with normal conditions, glue traps can last up to one full year.
- HOME & FAMILY SAFE: Designed to help you keep your family protected and safe from unwanted pests in your home, Catchmaster's glue traps are intuitive, secure and effective. Our glue boards are proudly made in the USA, fast acting and non-toxic, keeping your family and home safe from pests!
- TOTAL COVERAGE: Can be used indoors in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings, and sensitive areas where rodenticides or snap traps are undesirable or prohibited. Our pest glue traps cover over 55 square inches of catching power it is the largest cricket trap on the market. The trap can be separated along the perforated lines for dual placement.
- INTELLIGENT PEST MANAGEMENT: At our core, we are dedicated pest detectives. We believe in utilizing a science-based approach to integrated pest management. We call this approach Intelligent Pest Management. We leave no stones unturned when it comes to pests and we have unwavering conviction in our products.
Merit 0.5 Granular Systemic Insect Control - 30 Pound Bag
$57.13 in stock
- Imidacloprid 0.5%
- Merit is for use in and around Turfgrasses, Trees, Shrubs, Evergreens, Flowers, Foliage Plants, Ground Covers.
- Applications of MERIT 0.5 G Insecticide cannot exceed a total of 80 lb (0.4 lb of active ingredient) per acre per year.
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2: With Comfort Wand, Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas & Ticks, Odor Free, 1.1 gal.
$14.49 in stock
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter2 with Comfort Wand kills ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks and other listed bugs; the formula is odor free, won't stain, and keeps listed bugs out
- KILLS BUGS INSIDE: Kills those annoying home-invading insects, including ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, scorpions, beetles, silverfish, centipedes and millipedes
- KEEPS BUGS OUTSIDE: Creates a bug barrier that will kill bugs you have and prevents new bugs for up to 12 months (applies to ants, roaches and spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces)
- NO STAINING OR STINK: This spray can be used indoors and out, leaves no residue, and has no odor; people and pets may re-enter treated areas after spray has dried
- WAND MAKES APPLICATION EASY: The Comfort Wand eliminates hand fatigue, and there's no pumping required, making it easy to spray along your home's perimeter--indoors and outside
1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate
$29.07 in stock
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Protects lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees and shrubs
- ACRE PLUS: Covers up to 64,000 square feet of lawn
- KILLS 180+ PESTS ON CONTACT: Kills above and below ground – kills grubs, ants, fleas, chinch bugs, mosquitoes, sod webworms, aphids, beetles, whiteflies, mites, deer ticks, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests
- CONCENTRATE FORMULA: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates
Niban Granular Insect Bait
$30.40 in stock
- This Listing is for the Niban 4 Lb Shaker Active Ingredient: Orthoboric Acid 5%, commonly referred to as Boric Acid.
- Target pests: Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets (Camel, house, field, and mole) Earwigs, Silverfish, Snails and Slugs. See label for complete list.
- Application: NIBAN is a coarse granular bait that provides excellent outdoor insect control. Can be applied using the 4lb bottle itself or using a mechanical spreader or power duster. Our 8oz. bellow hand duster will not work with these granules. Apply approx. 6 oz. per 100 sq. ft. / 4 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Pest Control Pros is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Pest Control Pros can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
Bifen IT 128oz- Bifenthrin Insecticide Same as Talstar Pro
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Cracks & Crevices - Spray Foam Kills Ants, Cockroaches, Fleas, Centipedes, Crickets, Boxelder Bugs & Other Listed Common Insects, Long-Lasting, 16 oz.
- Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Cracks & Crevices is a spray foam that spreads deep into hard-to-reach places where bugs can hide, plus it's long-lasting and protects your home indoors and out
- KILLS HOME-INVADING PESTS: Kills those pesky ants, cockroaches, fleas, centipedes, crickets, boxelder bugs, fleas, ticks and other listed insects that like to crawl into your house
- LONG-LASTING: It keeps on killing German and American cockroaches and Argentine ants for up to 18 months and keeps killing carpenter ants for up to 1 month (on non-porous surfaces)
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: The foam can be used inside your home or outside, and it's non-staining on surfaces that water would not stain
- EASY-TO-USE FOAM SPRAY: The foam spreads around objects and hard-to-reach areas that sprays can miss, and it expands and disappears, leaving an invisible home protective barrier
BAYER CROP SCIENCE 700280B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf for Soil and Turf, 32 oz, Ready-to-Spray
- INSECT KILLER: Army worm killer. Also kills listed surface insects including grubs, ants, ticks and more in 24 hours
- 3 MONTH PROTECTION: Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- USE ON: Soil and turf lawns and around the home
- PLUS MOSQUITO KILLER: Kills mosquitos in addition to 30 other outdoor pests
- COVERAGE AREA: Treats up to 5,334 square feet
How to Choose the Best Insecticide For Crickets?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Insecticide For Crickets. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Insecticide For Crickets is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Insecticide For Crickets that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Insecticide For Crickets. These days the more advanced Best Insecticide For Crickets have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Insecticide For Crickets function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Insecticide For Crickets, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Insecticide For Crickets that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Insecticide For Crickets to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Insecticide For Crickets, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Insecticide For Crickets should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Insecticide For Crickets that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Insecticide For Crickets if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Insecticide For Crickets. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Insecticide For Crickets function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Insecticide For Crickets, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Insecticide For Crickets is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Insecticide For Crickets will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Insecticide For Crickets before you buy it depends on which Best Insecticide For Crickets you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Insecticide For Crickets or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Insecticide For Crickets have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Insecticide For Crickets, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Insecticide For Crickets with ease, this is where you can go.