After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Laptop Under 400 2017 of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Laptop Under 400 2017 in 2022
List the Best Laptop Under 400 2017 in 2022
Acer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT, 15.6" Full HD Display, 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, Windows 11 Home (S Mode)
$341.96 in stock
4 used from $241.46
- Powerful Productivity: 11th Generation Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor delivers unmatched speed and intelligence, enabling impressive creating, productivity, and gaming experiences. With Turbo Boost Technology, get up to 4.1GHz for your high-demand applications
- Visibly Stunning: Experience sharp details and crisp colors on the 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Ergonomic Typing: Ergonomically-designed hinge lifts the keyboard for comfortable typing, improved cooling, and a better sound experience
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L, Silver
$339.14 in stock
27 used from $299.00
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi; Backlit Keyboard; Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
HP Stream 14inch HD(1366x768) Display, Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, HDMI, WiFi, Webcam, Bluetooth, Win10 S, Royal Blue, 14-cb161wm (Renewed)
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), Intel Celeron N4000 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Integrated UHD Graphics 600, 32 GB eMMC Hard Drive
- 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 802.11 ac 2X2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Micro SD media card reader, DTS Studio Sound with dual speakers
- Full-size island-style keyboard, Front-facing Webcam with integrated digital microphone, Windows 10 in S Mode, Only 3.39 Lbs
Apple MacBook Air MJVM2LL/A 11.6-Inch 128GB Laptop (Renewed)
$204.99 in stock
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Mobile - Black
$29.99 in stock
2 used from $32.95
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
- Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
- Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments
- Durable Construction: The Kraken X frame is flexible and built to last, able to withstand daily, care-free use
ASUS VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel i3-1005G1 CPU, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint, Windows 10 Home in S Mode, Slate Gray, F512JA-AS34
13 used from $318.79
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
Family Tree Heritage Gold 16
- Works on Windows 11, 10, & 8
- New Features! New Descendants View, Print background images on charts, improved syncing with FamilySearch Family Tree & Record non-traditional couple relationships
- FREE! Access to over 14 billion historical records, photos, news stories, and documents. Available in English, French, Spanish, and German
- TreeTips- Innovative technology built into Family Tree Heritage displays hints for possible records about your ancestors
- Individual Software is a registered trademark & box images and screenshots are copyrights of Individual Software Inc.
Apple MacBook Air MJVE2LL/A 13-inch Laptop 1.6GHz Core i5,4GB RAM,128GB SSD (Renewed)
$181.08 in stock
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, PC / Mac
$38.99 in stock
3 used from $34.50
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
HP Chromebook 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC, 14” HD Micro-Edge Display, Chrome OS, Thin & Portable, 4K Graphics, Snow White Keyboard (14a-na0023nr, 2021, Ceramic White)
$228.99 in stock
23 used from $197.47
- FOR HOME, WORK, & SCHOOL – With this laptop’s Intel processor, 14-inch display, stereo speakers tuned by the audio experts at B&O, and long battery life, you can knock out any assignment or binge-watch your favorite shows.
- HD DISPLAY, PORTABLE DESIGN – See every bit of detail on this 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) micro-edge display (1); easily take this thin and light laptop PC from room to room or on the road.
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Tackle your busiest days with the dual-core, Intel Celeron N4020—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (2).
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3) (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy a boost to your system’s performance with 4 GB of RAM while saving more of your favorite memories with 32 GB of reliable flash-based eMMC storage (5).
How to Choose the Best Laptop Under 400 2017?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Laptop Under 400 2017. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Laptop Under 400 2017 is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Laptop Under 400 2017 that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Laptop Under 400 2017. These days the more advanced Best Laptop Under 400 2017 have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Laptop Under 400 2017 function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Laptop Under 400 2017, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Laptop Under 400 2017 that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Laptop Under 400 2017 to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Laptop Under 400 2017, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Laptop Under 400 2017 should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Laptop Under 400 2017 that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Laptop Under 400 2017 if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Laptop Under 400 2017. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Laptop Under 400 2017 function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Laptop Under 400 2017, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Laptop Under 400 2017 is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Laptop Under 400 2017 will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Laptop Under 400 2017 before you buy it depends on which Best Laptop Under 400 2017 you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Laptop Under 400 2017 or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Laptop Under 400 2017 have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Laptop Under 400 2017, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Laptop Under 400 2017 with ease, this is where you can go.